The Comptrollership Training Centre, ACFO-ACAF’s in-house training and development institute, wants to give you the chance to ask a question to former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney as part of the CT Symposium, taking place November 24-25.
- Submit your question via video
Send in a video with your question related to the themes of leadership, trust and the importance of the public service. Don’t forget to identify yourself, your department and your location! “Hi Mr. Mulroney, I’m Dany Richard, a CT-FIN from PSPC in Gatineau. My question is…”
- Record your video on your phone or computer
- Go to http://bit.ly/AskMulroney
- Click “select files” and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your video
- Note, if you’re using your phone, you might have to scroll to the right to see the “select files” button
- Register for the CT Symposium and see if your question is selected
We’ll use as many of your questions as we can but, don’t worry, even if we don’t have time to use your video you can still submit your question via Slido during the event!
What’s the CT Symposium?
The CT Symposium is a brand-new annual event tailored to finance and audit professionals. Presented by the Comptrollership Training Centre, the CT Symposium connects you with speakers and presenters with experience in the things you need to help develop your career.
This year’s event features:
- Former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney
- Business relationship expert Debra Fine
- Retired MP David Christopherson
- Personal branding guru Sylvain Boudreau
- Senior finance executives
- Arun Thangaraj, Transport Canada
- Cheri Crosby, National Defence
- Ram Mathilakath, Shared Services Canada
- Wojciech Zielonka, Public Services and Procurement Canada
Learn more and register here: https://www.acfo-acaf.com/professional-development/comptrollership-training-centre/comptrollership-training-symposium/